Are you guys bored of watching same age-old concept of interviews and Chat shows where we always get see a Bollywood star promoting his or her film? But today we bring you a new content rich coffee show ‘Talk Shop’ that will surely redefine your definition of chat shows.
Talk Shop is made under India Film Project the Asia’s largest film-making challenge, with a community of 6 lac film-makers across the globe. This new initiative is an aim to highlight not the heroes, but the hero-makers of our country. In a country celebrating cinema, where we praise our movie stars, much has not been said about the person who puts in his sweat to make a film happen.
The show is aired on the Youtube, therefore, it has eliminated the time-related problems that we face on other such shows. Some other appreciable features of this show are following:
- The Web-Shows caters to the audience at his/her choice of time
- The age old PrimeTime slot issue getting vanished naturally & gradually
- FB & Whatsapp making people Video Savvy
- The data availability, no more being a big issue
- The audience’s acceptance to alternate platforms, and
- The positive change that Indian entertainment industry is going through, we have come up with our own show.
Every Friday at 4 pm one cool & curious conversation over a coffee will be aired. The first episode that featured Raees fame National award winning director Rahul Dholakia has got a tremendous response and now the second episodes feature the famous ‘Udta Punjab’ director Abhishek Chaubey.
Watch the teaser of this upcoming episode below;
So guys Subscribe the channel India Film Project and if you liked this post, share it with your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day.