Tata motors is launching its much awaited SUV- Tata Hexa
Tata is a very big brand name in India in the segment of the car and now the company is taking Indian market seriously. months of ago, Tata motors launched Tata Tiago which is a massive hit and loved by Indian people and for more information about Tiago you can see the post in the Auto section. After the great success of Tiago in small car segment now Tata motors is launching a car in the SUV segment Tata Hexa. The company showcased this in the Auto-Expo 2016. People and the critics love this SUV. The company decided to launch it earlier just after the launch of Tiago but the ban on diesel vehicles in Delhi struck the launch of Tata Hexa. The good news is that it is going to launch in India this year in the month of October.
The special thing about Tata Hexa is that the most of the things of this are developed by the Tata motor’s British subsidiary “Land Rover” which is known for its royalty, prestige, and power. It is definitely going to be a massive hit in the Indian market because of its developer.
Tata Hexa Design:
The Tata Hexa comes with following features:
- It has projector headlamps and LED daytime running lights which make it classy.
- It got 19-inch five twins spoke alloy wheels.
- Dimensions are like: 4,764mm in length & 1,895 in width with 1,780mm of height having 2,850mm ground clearance which is pretty decent.
- Interior consists of dual-tone dashboard and leather-covered captain seats.
- 5.0-inch touch screen which also used in parking.
Tata Hexa Engine:
- Have 2.2-litre 4-cylinder VARICOR diesel engine which churns
154bhp at 4,000rpm.
- It produces 400m of torque at 1,700 to 2,700rpm.
- It got 6-speed both Manual as well as Automatic Transmission.
It comes in 4-driving modes Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and for Rough roads which are a quite good thing for Indian roads. Now, Indian people will not have to think twice about buying this SUV. They can purchase this according to their profession and uses.
Tata Hexa Price & Rivals:
Tata motors didn’t announce anything about the price of Hexa but it is expected between Rs. 13-lakh for base model and Rs. 18-lakh for top model (Ex-showroom price, Delhi).
The major Rivals for Hexa is going to be Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta, Mahindra Xuv 5oo which is ruling the Indian road for now.
So, guys what do you think about this SUV this really going to be a good Rival and definitely it will win the heart of Indian people tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to share with your friends follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Have a nice day.