From past few years, Tata the automaker brand of India is really making its car according to the demands of Indian roads and people demand from their cars which results “Tata Tiago” which is a massive hit itself for Tata. The car got that kind of good response which led the company to increase its price as well as other car price. After many years Tata has taste that kind of appreciation by people and critics as well. But now it seems like they want to maintain its repotution. They are going to smash the Indian market with its new mid range Sedan Tata Kite 5. It was showcased in the Auto Expo 2016 and many times it was seen testing on the Indian roads. Tata Kite 5 is not the final name of the car. It will be told later before or after the launch.
The all new Tata Kite 5 will compete with the cars which are already ruling the Indian market and win the hearts of people. It will be the rival for the cars like: Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Honda Amaze, Volkswagen Ameo and Ford Figo Aspire. From this mid range Sedan company wants to regain its charm & legacy which rolled out some years ago from the Indian market.
Tata Kite 5 features:
It will equipped with all the latest features like;
5- inch touch screen infotainment system with USB, AUX & Bluetooth connectivity with 6- speaker sound system
It got the safety features like;
Dual Airbags, Anti – lock braking sytem (ABS) and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) with COrner stability control (CSC).
Tata Kite 5 specifications:
- It will be powered by 1.2- litre, 3- cylinder in Petrol variant.
- It will also propelled by 1.05- litre, 3- cylinder in Diesel variant.
- The Petrol variant will produce the power around 83.8 bhp at 6,000 rpm and will churns the Torque around 114 Nm at 3,500 rpm.
- The Diesel variant will produce the power around 69 bhp and will churns the Torque around 140 Nm.
- It will be available in two modes: Eco & City.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;