2016 was a great year for car makers. Every company has made its name in the Indian market and their cars really got huge responses as well. In 2016, Tata surprised every car lover with its Tiago. Maruti Suzuki launched its two cars Baleno & Vitara Brezza and both are the massive hit and still ruling the Indian roads. Hyundai surprised the market with a heavy muscle SUV Creta and with most loved Sedan Elantra. Every car maker has done very great in the 2016 but now it’s 2017. Every company has its upcoming cars which are ready to hit the Indian market with its astonishing design and futuristic features.
In this post, we will talk about the most awaited upcoming cars which are going to launch this year (2017).
Maruti Suzuki Ignis:
It is one of the most much-awaited car from the most trusted brand Maruti Suzuki for which people, as well as critics, are waiting from so long.
- It will come with 1.2 – liter engine in both Petrol as well as in Diesel variant.
- It will get both the Gearbox- Automatic & Manual.
- It will be only sold by the Maruti’s NEXA dealership.
- The price is expected from INR 6- lakh to INR 8- lakh(Ex- showroom).
The all new Ignis is going to hit the Indian market on 13th, January 2017.
Maruti Suzuki Swift 2017:
Another car from the most trusted brand, Swift is already a big hit in the Indian market but now it will come with a new design, features & specifications:
- It will be powered by 1.2 & 1.3- liter in both Petrol as well as in Diesel variant.
- It will available in both Manual & Automatic Transmission.
- Swift 2017 price is expected from INR 4.5- lakh to 6.5- lakh(Ex- showroom).
Swift 2017 will launch during the festive season.
Honda City Facelift:
Honda is a very genuine and responsible car maker and they took Indian market very seriously. The companies like Hyundai & Maruti Suzuki are the perfect rival for Honda they have mostly covered the Indian market with its recently launched sedan cars Ciaz & Elantra.
- It will be propelled by 1.5- liter engine.
- It will be available in both Petrol and Diesel variant.
- It will cost from INR 8.5 lakh to 12.5 lakh(Ex- showroom).
- It will be a mid- range hybrid model from Honda.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;