India is the country of completely bike lovers there is hardly any person who don’t love to ride bikes. In most of the cases, we always have the dream to ride some Most loved bikes on the roads at very high speed. Here is the list of Top Five bikes which we always dream to ride.
Top Five bikes (Suzuki Hayabusa) Specifications:
Whenever we think about sports bike or the fastest bike Hayabusa is the only name which comes in our mind;
- It is propelled by 1300(1340)cc, 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid -Cooled, DOHC engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 197 bhp @ 9,500 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 155 Nm @ 7,200 rpm.
- It is equipped with 6- speed gearbox with wet multi plate clutch.
- It got the Fuel injection system with a capacity of 21- litre with 5.5- litre fuel reserve.
- It reaches from 0-100km/h in just 3- seconds and got the Top speed of 312km/h.
- Length – 2190mm Width – 735mm
- Height – 1165mm Ground Clearance 120mm
- Seat Height 805mm Wheelbase 1480mm
- Kerb Weight 266kg
Top Five bikes (Kawasaki Ninja 300R) Specifications:
There is hardly any Indian who doesn’t love to ride Ninja b’coz it means super bike;
- It is powered by 300cc (mainly 296cc), liquid cooled, 4- stroke, 8 valve engine.
- It produces the Maximum Power of 38.5 bhp @ 11,000rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 27Nm @ 10,000rpm.
- It comes with 6- speed Manual gearbox.
- Slipper clutch helps in smoother downshifts and acceleration.
- It reaches from 0-100km/h in just 7- seconds (6.73 secs) and further top speed to 170km/h.
- It got the Fuel capacity of 17- litre with 4.5- litre Reserve tank.
- Length – 2,015mm Kerb Weight 172kg
- Width – 715mm Ground Clearance 140mm
- Wheelbase 1,405mm Height – 1,110mm
Top Five bikes (Royal Enfield) Specifications:
Bullet is one of the most loved bikes for the Indians b’coz everyone love that awesome sound;
- It is propelled by 350(346) cc, Single Cylinder, 4 strokes, Twinspark, Air-cooled.
- It delivers the Max Power of 19.8 bhp @ 5,250 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 28 Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
- It is equipped with 5- speed Gearbox with the Wet clutch plate.
- Length -2160mm Width – 790mm
- Wheelbase 1370mm Ground Clearance 135mm
- Height -1090mm Kerb Weight 192Kg
- Fuel Capacity -13.5Ltr
Top Five bikes (Yamaha RX-100) Specifications:
RX-100 is the legend bike everyone wants to ride it for long roads without stopping;
- It is propelled by 100(98) cc, two-stroke, reed valve, air-cooled, single-cylinder, gasoline seven-port torque induction.
- It delivers the Max Power of 11 hp(8.206kw) @ 8,500 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 10.39 Nm @ 6,500 rpm.
- It is equipped with 4- speed constant mesh, multi-plate clutch.
- It got the Top speed of 120km/h and has the fuel capacity of 10.5- litre.
- Length – 2040mm Width – 740mm
- Height – 1050mm Wheelbase 1240mm
- Kerb weight – 103kg
Actually, I don’t know the 5th bike it depends on your choice 5th bike is your most loved bike let us know your 5th loved bike in the comment box and tell us how you think about the “Top Five bikes which we always dream to ride for the Indian”.Tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;