The American motorcycle brand UM(United Motors) has delivered more than 10,000 units of UM bikes in the Indian Market. There is no doubt that Indian bike lovers are appreciating UM cruiser bikes. The company had only Two bikes for sells- Renegade Commando & Sports S but after the launch of other Two Cruisers- Renegade classic & Commando Mojave now the company has Four cruiser bikes and the looks of all the bikes are much similar. The company has put UM renegade classic price very reasonable.
UM renegade classic features:
- It got the looks of OLD cruisers which are bulky in looks.
- It got the chiseled work of chrome, a conventional windscreen, spoke wheels and round rear-view mirrors which enhance its beauty.
- UM renegade classic is available in Two paint jobs- Candy Metallic Glossy black & Copper White which really suits classic cruisers.
UM renegade classic specifications:
- It is propelled by the same 300(279.5)cc, Liquid cooled, Single Cylinder, Fuel Injection Motor.
- It delivers the Max power of 25.15 PS @ 8,500 rpm and churns the Peak Torque around 23 Nm @ 7,000 rpm.
- It has the engine of 300cc rather than that it easily gives the Mileage around 35km/L*(According to ARAI).
- It got the 6- speed gearbox with 18- litre Fuel capacity which is perfect for Touring.
- All the bikes of UM Motors come with Disc brakes on the front, not at the rear.
- It also lacks ABS which is nowadays very crucial for the bikers.
UM renegade classic dimensions:
- Kerb Weight – 179 kg
- Length – 2257 mm
- Width – 780 mm
- Height – 1350 mm
- Wheelbase – 1545 mm
- Ground Clearance – 200 mm
- Seat Height – 750 mm
UM renegade classic price & rivals:
The American motorcycle UM renegade classic will compete with Royal Enfield Thunderbird which is a perfect rival in this cruiser category.
United Motors has launched the UM renegade classic at INR 1.89- lakh (Ex- showroom).
So, guys what do you think about UM renegade classic price are they worth according to their price segment, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;