Shilpa Shinde is one of the most controversial Indian television actresses yet she enjoys a huge fan base all over the country. Since her debut on TV, she has played many characters and most of them have been quite memorable just like the ‘Angoori Bhabhi‘ character played by her on &TV’s ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai’. We know a lot about her onscreen characters but not much is known about her personal life. So today we are going to make a list of 10 Unknown facts about Shilpa Shinde that you guys will be shocked to know.
10 Unknown Facts about Shilpa Shinde
1) Shilpa started her career with a Hindi feature film but unfortunately, that film never got released.
2) In her initial days in the industry, she used to be known as Akansha and not Shilpa.
3) After failing badly in Bollywood she tried her luck in the TV industry and made her small screen in 1999.
4) She first came into the spotlight for playing a negative role in a serial ‘Bhabhi’ that was aired on Star Plus.
5) Apart from daily soaps she also tried her luck in Telugu cinema where she featured in two films Chinna and Shivani.
6) The most shocking fact about Shilpa is that she did her graduation in Psychology.
7) Her father never supported her decision of making a career in acting and wanted her to become a lawyer but she was a creative person and had very less interest in studies.
8) ZeeTV’s serial Maayka proved to be a turning point in her career as while doing this show she fell in love with her co-star Romit Raj.
9) The couple got engaged in 2009 but destiny has some other plans for her as this relation didn’t last long and a month prior to her marriage she called it off. Now Ronit is married to Tinna Kakkar.
10) She went into depression when her father passed away in 2013 after a prolonged illness.
So, guys, that’s all for this post of Unknown facts about Shilpa Shinde. If you liked this post please share it your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox. If you want our content to get delivered to your mobile as soon we post, click on the Bell icon on the bottom left of the page.