Volvo S90 going to hit the Indian market
Volvo is a brand which is mainly for heavy vehicles in India. But now Volvo is making Sedan cars according to Indian roads and people. The company is going to launch its ‘Volvo S90’. It is very difficult to survive Sedan car when the other companies are launching their SUV’s and Indian people loving the heavy SUVs. Volvo S90 is a very astonishing sedan car.
Volvo S90 design:
The design of the Volvo S90 is very royal, sporty & elegant.
- It gets beautiful Daytime running LEDs with a concave front grille which makes Volvo S90 distinctive and futuristic.
- The Bonnet gets the looks of gentle dolphin dive but does not get any aggressive lines.
- Chrome work has been done on the Window-line and doors.
- It gets wide stance and bumper with integrated exhaust tips with a sporty touch.
- From the interior, it gets looks of 70’s little bit with wooden inlays around the cabin which enhances its royalty.
- It gets huge 9-inch touch screen in the middle of the dashboard with this we can control many things like 4-zone climate control system.
- It gets voice control of Bowers and Wilkins music system.
- The touch sensitivity of Volvo S90 is very good even in the Sunlight display is clearly visible.
- There is ample leg room as well as headroom in S90.
Volvo S90 specifications:
- S90 comes with Volvo D4 2.0-litre engine (1,969cc).
- It produces 190PS of Power and churns up to 400Nm of Torque.
- It comes with 8-speed automatic gearbox which is similar to the ZF-sourced auto box.
- It got huge ground clearance of 152mm.
- It also comes with features like airbags, pre-tensioners seat belts, Emergency brake assist, lane keeping assist and much more.
Volvo S90 Price& Launch date:
The price of Volvo S90 has expected between INR 50-60 lakh.
It will launch in India by the end of this year (2016) or in the starting of next year (2017).
So guys, what do you think about this Super Sedan will it win the hearts of Indian sedan lovers or not. Tell us your views in the comment box.
Have a nice day;