The Swedish Luxury Auto Maker brand has launched its much awaited car Volvo v90 in the Indian market. It seems like the company is aiming to build on its good reputation for the 90 series vehicles as the XC90 and S90 have been a hit among customers. All the 90- series are getting massive response from the customers.
In less than 3- years down the line, the new range of Volvo cars now has got four new member cars – The flagship S90 sedan, XC60 Mid-sized SUV, V90 station wagon and the V90 Cross Country all-terrain station wagon.Last year(2016), The company introduced the S60 Cross Country sedan hoping to carry on the momentum created by the V40 CC.
Volvo v90 features:
- It got four driving modes – Eco, Comfort, Off-road and Dynamic. Eco slants towards economical side, Comfort softens up the hardware for relaxing ride, Off-road livens the CC by sending more power to the rear and Dynamic avails a sporty journey by stiffening the mechanical bits.
- It is equipped with 9- inch Touchscreen infotainment system with 12- inch all- digital instrument cluster.
Length 4,936 mm Ground Clearance 210 mm
Width 1,879 mm Total Weight 2,400 kg
Height 1,475 mm Wheelbase 2.941 mm Fuel Tank Capacity 60 litres
- In terms of design it got sharp headlamps with Thor’s Hammer design LED lights, a large radiator grille and muscular front bumper.
Volvo v90 specifications:
- It is propelled by 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 238 PS and churns the Torque around 480 Nm
- It is equipped with 8- speed Geartronic Automatic transmission with AWD(All wheel drive).
- With this powerful engine it takes only 7.2- seconds in reaching from 0- 100 km/h and get the Top speed of 240 km/h.
Volvo v90 price:
It is launched in the Indian market at the price of INR 60.45 lakh (Ex-showroom, pan India).
So, guys what do yo think about the Volvo v90 will it beat its rival German Auto makers, if anyone of you are willing to buy anyone from these, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;