In India, Auto car Awards means a well known award which is given to the most deserving Auto in its class and segment. Most of the Indian people buy their cars according to the Award winner of cars and bikes. Recently, Under the branding of Reliance which is ruling the Telecom services in India through its “JIO” has participated in the Auto cars Awards of 2017. The awards has been given to the most trusted, futuristic, promising and astonishing Auto ( Cars & bikes) according to their caliber and demand in the Indian market.
Let’s start from beginning of 2017;
Car of the Year 2017 – Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ( Won By Auto Car Awards)
The most fascinated car of the SUV segment from the brand like Maruti Suzuki – Vitara Brezza is the Car of the Year, Compact SUV of the year & Viewer’s choice car of the year.
- Brezza is powered by 1.3 litre Diesel engine with 5-speed manual transmission.
- It produces the Power of 90 bhp and churns 200NM of maximum Torque.
- It gives the superb mileage of 22km in city and 24 on the highway.
Bike of the Year 2017 – TVS Apache RTR 200( Won By Auto Car Awards)
TVS has really upgraded their name through its Apache series and now here it won the Award of Bike of the year & Viewer’s choice bike of the year both for Apache RTR 200.
- It got a single cylinder, 200 cc engine with a 4-valve motor which is available in two different variants- carburetor and fuel injection.
- Carburetted Apache will deliver 20.3PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
- Fuel injected Apache will deliver 21PS at 9,000rpm and 17.5Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
- It got 5-speed gear box and it reaches to 60kmph in just 3.9 seconds.
Best design & styling car of 2017 – Volvo S90( Won By Auto Car Awards)
- S90 comes with Volvo D4 2.0-litre engine (1,969cc).
- It produces 190PS of Power and churns up to 400Nm of Torque.
- It comes with 8-speed automatic gearbox which is similar to the ZF-sourced auto box.
- It got huge ground clearance of 152mm.
- It also comes with features like airbags, pre-tensioners seat belts, Emergency brake assist, lane keeping assist and much more.
So, guys what do you think about the above award winner Autos are they really fit in the title Awards of the year, Tell us your views in the comment box anything about the car like are you going to buy this. Follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;