The German automaker company “BMW” is all set to tackle the Indian market with its 2017 7th- generation BMW 5 series. In India whenever we talk about BMW it means high class, reliability, aesthetic design & astonishing features with the chiseled work of Future technology. The Inspiration of 5- series has been taken from the ‘BMW 7- series’. 5- series will be named as “G30” by the company.
The company has already started the bookings of 2017 7th- generation, BMW 5 series and IT will hit the Indian market on the 29th of June, 2017. The company has not revealed the BMW 5 series price yet;
BMW 5 series Features:
Changes made in the dimension of 7th- generation 5- series;
- It is 36mm longer, 6mm wider and 2mm taller while the wheelbase is up by 7mm than the regular or present version of 5- series.
- It got some of the similar features which every BMW car get:- Dual projector headlamps with squared off Corona rings, Kidney grille and usual Shark-fin antenna.
BMW 5 series Specifications:
- The Indian market will get 30i petrol with 20d & 30d Diesel engine.
- Petrol engine will be 2.0- litre, 4- cylinder turbocharged unit which is available in recently launched 330i.
- It will produce the Power of 252 PS and churns the Torque around 350Nm.
- Diesel engine will be same 2.0- litre, 4- cylinder that develops the Power of 190 PS and churns the Torque around 400Nm.
- The flagship variant 530d M sport which will get 3.0- litre which produce the massive Power of 265 PS and churns the Torque around 620 Nm.
- All the variants will get 8- speed Automatic transmission.
BMW 5 series price and rivals:
The price of 2017 BMW 5 series will be just 5-10 percent high and will range from INR 55- lakh.
It may be cost INR 70- lakh for Top-speced 530d M Sport.
It is not even going to compete with present Indian road rulers but also for the future road rulers like:- Mercedes Benz E- class(E 220d), Volvo S90, Audi A6 & Jaguar XF.
So, guys what do you think about the BMW 5 series price point will it made great difference in the sells of 2017 BMW 5 series, tell us your views in the comment box if you have any BMW car or you are willing to buy anyone then tell it’s name and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;