Maruti Suzuki is known as the most trusted and affordable brand for the Indian market. The company always achieve great milestones with its every cars. It has achieve another milestone with its recently launched Mid- range sedan Maruti Suzuki Dzire. The car got very different features and design from its predecessor Dzire. The all new 2017 Dzire is nearly a month old in the Indian market but got whooping of more than 51,000 happy and aspiring customers. Last variant of Dzire was also a good mid range sedan car which got huge amount of customers and the new variant is already making huge impact on the Indian mid range market.
2017 Dzire features:
- It is equipped with all the latest features and technology.
- It got the impressive features like:- Projector headlamps, LED DRLs (Day time running lights) with Sporty alloy wheels.
- The cabin is equipped with features like:- Touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple carplay and mirror link support(mainly in top model zxi+ & zdi+).
- Maruti is now thinking about the customers safety i.e. it is equipped with Airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist and ISOFIX child seats.
2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire specifications:
- It is powered by both the Petrol & Diesel engines.
- Petrol engine is propelled by 1,2- kitre K-series which produce the Max power of 82 bhp @ 6,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 113 Nm @ 4,200 rpm.
- Diesel engine is propelled by 1.3- litre DDiS which produce the Max Power of 74 bhp @ 4,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 190 Nm @ 2,000 rpm.
- Both the engines is mated Maruti’s AMT.
2017 Dzire price & mileage:
It is launched at the base price of INR 5.45- lakh and reaches up to INR 9.41- lakh (Ex- showroom, Delhi).
It gives the superb mileage of 22 kmpl in Petrol variant and 28.48 kmpl in Diesel variant.
So, guys what do you think about the 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire are you willing to buy it, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;