The Swedish auto maker company Volvo has really made its name very reputed in the Indian market. It is known as the combination of Power with Class. The company has made its name in the SUV segment as the perfect rival of leading companies like:- BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz and many more. Now, the company is all set to astonish the Indian SUV lovers by its 2017 Volvo xc60 which was showcased in the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year. The company is not missing any chance to remind the customers that Volvo xc60 has become the Europe’s largest selling SUV in its segment within 7- years of its launch.
2017 Volvo xc60 features:
- It comes with features like: Radar, Ultrasound & Visual cameras.
- It got the driving modes like: Eco(maximum efficiency), Comfort dynamic(maximum performance), OFF-road(for low-speed road use) with a Custom mode.
- It gt the Sensus upgrade version with huge touch screen and aesthetic infotainment system.
2017 Volvo xc60 specifications:
- Volvo has made many engines for this SUV but Indian market will get only 2- variants which may be T6 & T8.
- T8 is hybrid variant of the SUV.
- T6 variant is Super & Turbocharged 2- litre Diesel engine.
- It produce the Maximum Power of 320 PS @ 5,700 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 400 Nm @ 2,200- 5,400 rpm.
The engine which is confirmed is the D5;
- D5 consists of 2- litre (1,969 cc) Diesel engine.
- It produces the Power of 235 PS and churns the Torque around 480 Nm.
- Indian market will get only all wheel drive versions and with Automatic transmission.
2017 Volvo xc60 price, rivals & launch:
The price of 2017 XC60 is not revealed but it is expected that it will price between INR 55- 60 lakh.It will hit the Indian market in the end of 2017.
It is going to be the perfect rivals for SUVs like BMW X3, Audi Q5 and Mercedes-Benz GLC.
So, guys what do you think about the most sold European SUV Volvo XC60 are you willing to buy it or you already have older variant, tell us your views in the comment box about the car and don’t forget to follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;