One of the world’s number one Japanese Auto Maker brand has really astonished all the car lovers with the combination of Power and Technology in their cars. 2018 Honda Accord is really going to beat all of it’s rival sedans. Accord is always one of the most loved, appreciated and aesthetic car from Honda. 10th generation Honda Accord is really going to amaze all of it’s lovers because of it’s future technology. It is going to equipped with 10- speed Automatic Transmission. The Automaker has sold 345,225 units of 2017 variant in 2016 putting it at the Number 9 on the country’s Top-selling cars.
With three advanced new powertrains, the Tenth-generation Accord will be the most fun-to-drive, refined and fuel-efficient Accord yet,”said Jeff Conrad, senior vice president and general manager of America Honda Motor Co., Inc. “Just as the new Honda Civic injected new energy into the compact car segment, we expect this all-new 2018 Accord will make people rethink the midsize sedan.”
2018 Honda Accord specifications:
According to the brand, the company is going to offer with Three new engines of which two will be Turbo-charged.
- 10th generation Honda Accord will get Two new Turbocharged 1.5- litre unit and a 2.0- litre unit( which we find in Civic type R).
- 1.5- litre unit will be specified with either a regular CVT (continuously variable transmission) or a sporty 6-speed manual transmission.
- 2018 Honda Accord will deliver Max Power of 192 horsepower and churns the 192 pounds of Torque.
- 2.0- litre engine will be mated with the companies first 10- speed Automatic gearbox along with 6- speed Manual Transmission.
- It will deliver the Max Power of 252 horsepower and churns the 273 pounds of Torque.
- 10th generation Honda Accord will also be equipped with Two-motor hybrid technology.
It will launch in the USA (United States of America) first and will be Manufactured in Ohio and Georgia plant.
So, guys what do you think about the 10th generation or 2018 Honda Accord will it beat all of its rival sedans and at what price it is expected that it will be cost 1- lakh more compared to the present Base variant.
If anyone of you are willing to buy this, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;