One of the world’s number one Japanese Motorcycle band has launched 2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 in the Indian market which is perfect for the Adventure and Tourer bike lovers. Kawasaki 650 (2017) was a tremendous hit in the Indian market it becomes one of the most loved bikes for Adventure and Touring and now the company has introduced the updated version of the engine with BS-IV norms along with small feature additions. New graphics make it more appealing in terms of looks. Earlier this year, the company had inaugurated a new assembly plant in Chakan, Pune and the Versys 650 is being produced there along with the Z250, Ninja 300, Z650, Ninja 650 and Ninja 1000 (SKD).
2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 features:
- 2018 variant has got revised graphics and minor tweaks in terms of design.
- It got the 17- inches alloy wheels with Long travel suspension so as to minimise the Bumps effect on the body.
- The Split Headlamps makes its look Muscular and adjustable front windscreen which comes with 2- inches of travel.
2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 specifications:
2018 variant of Kawasaki Versys 650 is powered by the same engine.
- It is Powered by the 650cc, liquid-cooled parallel twin engine.
- It produces the Max Power of 69 PS @ 8,500 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 64 Nm @ 7,000 rpm.
- It is mated to a 6- speed gearbox and has the Top speed of 201 km/h.
- It has the Fuel tank capacity of 21- Litres with Mileage of 21- km/Litre.
- It got the Fuel Injection supply system with ABS(Anti-lock braking system) as standard.
- Braking system remains same- 300mm petal discs up front and 250mm single disc at the back.
2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 Dimensions:
- Length- 2165 mm
- Height- 1400 mm
- Width- 840 mm
- Ground Clearance- 170 mm
- Saddle Height- 840 mm
- Kerb Weight- 216 Kg
- Wheelbase- 1415 mm
- Fuel Capacity- 21 Ltrs
2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 price & rivals:
The company has launched 2018 Versys 650 in the Price segment of INR 6.5- lakh (Ex-showroom).
In this price segment, It will directly compete with recently launched same segment bike 2017 Suzuki V storm 650 which is of INR 6- lakh (Ex-showroom).
So, guys what do you think about 2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 will it regain its legacy or get fainted because of the launch of rival 2017 Suzuki V storm 650, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;