The Indian Two-wheeler manufacturer TVS has recently launched the Apache 160 4V to replace its older Apache 160 rtr version. It seems that the company has already made Apache 160 rtr in a lot amount and for clearing all the stock, company has launched Apache 160 rtr race edition.
The company is not even manufacturing all new Apache 160 4V furthermore so that no bike left for stocks. In the Apache 160 rtr race edition company has just done the cosmetics changes ONLY.
The all new cosmetic changed Apache 160 rtr race edition is Rs- 1000 more than the present variant. There is a 3D- logo of TVS horse which seen on the flagship Apache RR 310. TVS offers 4- models of Apache in 160 RTR is the lowest price bike and Apache 310R is the highest of them all.
Apache 160 rtr racing edition specifications:
In terms of specs and features bike remain same as like normal 160 RTR variant;
- It is propelled by 160 (159.7) cc SI, 4 strokes engine.
- It develops the Max power of 15 bhp @ 8,500 rpm and churns the Peak Torque around 13 Nm @ 6,000 rpm.
- It reaches from 0-60km/h in just 4.8 Sec and has the Top speed of 118km/H.
- All the variants are equipped with 5- Speed gearbox.
- The braking system is maintained by single-Disc @ Front- 270 mm and single-Disc @ Rear- 200 mm with Tubeless Tyres at both ends but it misses out on ABS.
- It has the Fuel Tank capacity of 12- litres with 2.5- litre Reserve tank.
- According to ARAI, it will deliver the mileage of about 60km/L.
Apache 160 rtr race edition Dimension:
- Kerb Weight – 137 kg
- Length – 2085 mm
- Width – 730 mm
- Height – 1105 mm
- Wheelbase – 1300 mm
- Ground Clearance – 165 mm
- Seat Height – 790 mm
Apache 160 rtr race edition price & rivals:
The all new Apache 160 racing edition is launched the base price of INR- 77,015 and goes to INR- 81,626.
In the 160cc segment, we have already many bikes which are performing very well in Mid-range sports bike segment which will compete with the 2018 Apache 160 4V are:- Yamaha Fz, Honda Hornet, Honda X-blade, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and many more.
So, guys what do you think about the all new Apache 160 rtr race edition will it help the company to clear out all the remaining stocks of Apache 160 before starting the delivery of Apache 160 4V, tell us your views in the comment box and tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;