Its just 32 days away from the Formula 1 season and Aston Martin has unveiled the special edition of Vantage S range of GTs for celebrating its partnership with the brand like Red Bull Racing team. It is going to be the limited edition of the car but not defined how much yet. It will be carried out by the company’s bespoke ‘Q Division’.
It will be in the Red Bull Formula 1 race paint in “Mimic Blue” paint as standard and also according to the customer demand. The company is giving Door- sill plaque and Final inspection plaque to be signed by the Red Bull Racing Drivers ” Daniel Ricciardo” & ” Max Verstappen” to its lucky customers.
Vantage S features:
The car will be inspired form the Racing cars and it will also get the same features;
- It will include a Carbon Fibre splitter, carbon Fibre Diffuser, carbon Fibre grille and Carbon Fibre side strakes.
- It will get the Red highlights on the grille and side strakes with yellow brake callipers.
- From the Inside it will include Red Bull racing embroidery on the headrests, carbon fibre trim, diamond-quilting covers and an Alcantara steering wheel with a 12 o’clock accent stripe.
Vantage S specifications:
Vantage S will be offered in both the V12 and V8 engine.
V-8 engine specs:
- It will be powered by 4.7- litre engine which will produce the power of 436 PS and will churn the Torque around 490 Nm.
- It will be powered by a 6- speed Automatic Transmission at the Rear wheels.
- It will reach 0- 100km/h in just 4.6- seconds and will reach to the Top speed of 305 km/h.
V-12 engine specs:
- It will be powered by 6.0- litre engine which will produce the power of 571 PS and will churn the Torque around 620 Nm.
- It will be powered by a 7- speed Automatic Transmission at the Rear wheels.
- It will reach 0- 100km/h in just 3.7- seconds and will reach to the Top speed of 330 km/h.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;