Audi is a brand which is known for its legacy and royallity in all over the world. In India, Audi is famous for its “A” series ( A3, A4, A6, A8) and “Q” series ( Q3, Q5, Q7). Indian people love Audi since it launched its first car in India. The Craze for the cars of Audi is undefinable especially in the younger generation. Audi- German company is now going to launch its 5th generation of Audi A4 in India. In the Auto Expo 2016 Audi A4 caught the eyes of Audi lovers and critics immensely. New model of Audi A4 is quite like the older one in the looks and design but believe me company has done many changes in New A4.
The all new Audi A4 (code name Audi B9) is going to launch in India on 8th- September this year (2016).
Now, lets talk about with what new features Audi comes in India;
The all new A4 comes with many variants :
- It comes with TFSI 1.4-litre turbo charged petrol engine that develops 150PS & 147.45bhp.
- It will give superb torque of 250Nm.
- It got the same 4-cylinder engine which is found in the Skoda Otavia.
- It will available in 7-speed S-Tronic automatic gearbox.
- It will not come in four wheel drive.
Audi A4 Design:
The all new A4 differes from old A4 in many aspects;
- Comparitively 5th generation of A4 is 25mm longer and 16mm wider and has 12 mm longer wheel base which is quite good.
- Despite Audi has increased the dimension of all new A4, it managed to reduce the weight by up to 120 kg which is good for fuel economy.
- Audi has taken care of the sitting plan seriouly, it increases driver seat by 11mm and passenger seat by 22mm which is appericiable.
- Interior length of all new Audi is increased by 17mm and space for legroom is increased by 23mm that will provide more comfort.
Audi A4 Price & competition:
The all new Audi A4 will be priced at Rs 35-lakh(Ex-showroom, Delhi) . At this price point it will be a great rival for the cars like BMW 3-series, Mercedes-Benz C-class & Jaguar XE.
So, guys what do you think about the 5th generation of Audi A4 will it rule the road, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to follow us on all social sites and stay updated to technology.
Have a nice day;