The famous auto maker company German ‘Audi’ is known for its aesthetic cars with great engine work. Audi’s SUVs are remarkable in itself which inspires other Car maker companies in the world. Now, Audi is all set to hit the International market with its much awaited concept of Audi Q8. Recently, the company has revealed at the 2017 Detroit Motor Show showing off the idea of new German’s Audi Q8 crossover-coupe will look like.
Audi will launch the all new Q8 coupe in 2018 which will be a perfect rival for BMW X6 & Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe which will also launch on same time. Now, lets talk about the car;
Audi Q8 features:
- Audi Q8 is really eye catching because of its aesthetic design which is based on the same platform as the Audi Q7.
- New Q8 got all the digital cabin where all the knobs and buttons have been replaced by the Touch screen infotainment system.
- It got the upgraded version of Audi virtual Cockpit which is of 12.3- inch HD display.
- It got the superb heavy 23-inch alloy wheels, sleek matrix laser headlamps with wide C-pillar.
- It got the sporty nature by the frame less windows and it doesn’t have any door handles but only touch sensors.
Audi Q8 specifications:
- It will be propelled by a 3.0- litre TFSI Petrol engine with 100 kW electric motor.
- It develops the power of 443 bhp and churns the Torque around 700 Nm.
- It got the eight- speed Automatic and quattro Four wheel drive system.
- It will reaches to 100km/h in just 5.4 seconds before reaching to its Top speed of 250km/h.
- It will easily covers the distance of around 60 km on electric power system.
- It will get braking system from 20- inch ceramic brakes.
So, guys what do you think about this Future SUV from the auto maker like Audi, Are you satisfied with its specifications, Will it be enough for other rival cars to compete. Tell us your views in the comment box regarding anything about the car and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;