Maruti Suzuki is one of the number one Indian Auto Maker brand. The company has really made its name high in the whole world. Suzuki has launched the made-in-India Baleno premium hatchback in Indonesia at ongoing GIIAS 2017. All of the Auto Maker brands have agreed to participate in the MADE IN INDIA concept. With Baleno Four Speed Automatic Suzuki is going to increase its legacy in the Indonesian Market. Every Auto Maker has to made their cars in India which help in the development of Country.
It is an honour for all of us (Indians) that Baleno is the Maruti’s first car which is made in India and is exported to other countries even in Japan.
The company has finally launched the AMT(Automatic Transmission) variant of Maruti Baleno. The Indonesia-spec variant shares same design and features compared to the India-spec Maruti Baleno. The difference is the larger petrol engine and the Automatic Gearbox that does work in Indonesian model.
Baleno Four Speed Automatic specifications:
- It is propelled by 1.2- litre Petrol and 1.3- litre Diesel engine.
- The petrol engine is mated with 4- speed Automatic gearbox and also available in 5- speed Manual gearbox.
- It delivers the Max Power of 93 PS and churns the Torque around 130 Nm.
For Performance variant the company has already introduced Baleno RS specifications:
- It is propelled by the 1.0-litre Boosterjet turbocharged petrol engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 100 bhp @ 5,500 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 150 Nm @ 1,750-4,500 rpm.
- It is equipped with 5- speed Manual gearbox.
- It is only available in Petrol variant.
The company has launched the Baleno Four Speed Automatic in the Indonesian market at the price you can’t even think. It starts from RP 195,000,000 (According to the Indian market INR- 30,42,834).
Baleno Four Speed Automatic rivals:
It is going to be the rival for Honda Jazz, Toyota Yaris, Hyundai i20, etc.
So, guys what do you think about the Suzuki Baleno variant will it increase the demand of Suzuki cars in the Indonesian market, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;