Have You heard about the game that can take your life away and force to give up on your life? Yeah, that’s true ‘The Blue Whale Game‘. People have died by completing the challenges in the blue whale game. This game makes people do activities that involve harm to themselves and end up committing suicide. Now you must be wondering that how is that? You must be curious about how anyone can commit suicide by playing the game? So Here you can finally know How challenges in blue whale game make someone commit suicide?
People Died By Completing Challenges In Blue Whale Game.
More than 100 of people died by completing the challenges in blue whale game and most of them were teens, who allegedly committed suicide because of playing the Blue Whale game. Even in India, a boy came across on social media games. He was given challenges one after one. He accomplished every task and keeps moving forward challenges in the game. And then the final challenge was to commit suicide. This ends up as died boy. The boy Jump of the building.It’s so sad that he was only 14 years old boy who died because of this game. The boy talked to this friend about this game and the final step and no one’s believed him. They thought that he was joking. He told his friends that he won’t come at school anymore. The Game has rocked many teens all over the world.
Challenges In Blue Whale Game
- Carve with a razor ”f57” on your head, send a photo to the curator.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m and watch psychedelic and scary movies that curator sends you.
- Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
- Draw a whale on a sheet of a paper, send a photo to the curator.
- If you are ready to ‘become a whale’, Carve ‘yes’ on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
- A task with a cipher.
- Carve ‘f40’ on your hand, send a photo to a curator.
- Type ‘#i_am_whale’ in your Vkontakte status.
- You have to overcome your fear.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m and go to the roof (the higher the better.
- Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to a curator.
- Watch psychedelic and horror movies all day.
- Listen to music that curator sends you.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke your hand with a needle many times.
- Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
- Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
- Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
- Climb up a crane or at least try to do it.
- The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
- Have a talk ‘with a whale’ ( another player like you or with a curator) in skype.
- Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
- Another task with a cipher.
- Secret task.
- Have a meeting with a ‘whale’.
- The curator tells you a date of your death and you have to accept it.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
- Don’t talk to anyone all day.
- Make a vow that you’re a whale.
- 30-49 Everday you wake up at 4:20 a.m, watch horror videos listen to music that ‘they’ send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk ‘to a whale’.
50. Jump off a high building. Take you life.
And that is how challenges in the blue whale game take away your precious life. Give up on your life for nothing. If you wanna die, die for worth.
Subscribe to Likelyfad to receive all the latest updates about fashion, tech, movies and automotive in your inbox. If you want to get our content to deliver on your mobile as soon as we post, click on the bell icon on the bottom right of the page.