Bugatti has amazed the world with its another one of the fastest car in the world. Every one has heard about the Bugatti Veyron but its not that its “Bugatti Chiron”. The name is given to the car in the honor of Monegasque driver- “Louis Chiron”. Like its predecessor it got complete Chiseled Carbon Fibre body. The Carbon body has the stiffness of 50,000 Nm per degree.
Bugatti Chiron features:
- The tyres of Chiron are 14 per cent wider @ the Front and 12 per cent wider @ the Rear, are wrapped around larger rims – 20-inch Front and 21-inch rear – and built to tackle otherworldly forces.
- With great power chiron comes with advances breaking system, so the front and rear discs are now 20mm larger, 2mm thicker and made from carbon silicon carbide which control the speed smoothly.
- 60,000- litres of air per minute are pumped through the engine, while the coolant pump can circulate 800-litres in the same time which completely maintains its performance even at high speed.
Bugatti Chiron specifications:
- It is powered by 8- litre W16 Quad-turbocharged engine.
- It is tuned up by the company which has changed its performance.
- It produce the Power of 1,500 PS or 1,479 bhp.
- It churns the Max Torque around 1,600 Nm @ 2,000 rpm.
- It reaches from 0-97 km/hr (60-mph) in just 2.5- seconds.
- It takes only 6.5-seconds in reaching from 0-200 km/hr.
- It got the Top speed of 420km/hr (261-mph) which is electrically controlled for safety reasons.
- It can reach up to 463km/hr (288-mph).
Bugatti Chiron rivals:
It is competing with the cars like: McLaren P1, LaFerrari & Porsche 918 but after all these things Chiron is still not available in the Hybrid mode.
So, guys what do you think about the Bugatti Chiron will it get the fame like Veyron because according to Wikipedia it got 200 owners even before first delivery of the car, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;