In the Auto Expo 2016, The Automaker company Datsun showcased its Go Cross model. It was also showcased in Tokyo Motor show 2015. There is no doubt that Datsun, a branch of Nissan is making its name in the Indian market as like Nissan which has already made. It is going to be the 4th car from the company which is named as Datsun Go Cross. It is a compact MUV which really looks very powerful and has astonishing design as well. It is going to be the 2nd 7-seater car of the company. It is approximately 4m in length which is really huge.
There is no doubt that new model of Datsun will decreases the rates of Go+ which we see after its launch.
The all new Datsun Go Cross will come only and only in Petrol variant.
Datsun Go Cross specifications:
Datsun has made its budget MUV which will realy going to be a great rival for other 7- seater MUV which is already leading the roads;
- It will come in both Manual as well as in Automatic Transmission with 5- speed gear box.
- It will be propelled by 1.2- litre petrol engine.
- It will produces the power of 64 bhp and churns the Torque up to 140Nm.
- According to ARAI it reaches to 18km/l. In city – 13km/l & On highways – 17km/l (This is mainly for manual transmission).
Datsun Go Cross features:
The features of the car are very astonishing;
- It will comes with 7- seater space.
- It got all new dashboard compare to other cars of the company.
- It will comes with ABS system as well.
- It got many features like: LED Headlamps, 15- inch alloy wheels, Rear spoiler & many more.
Datsun Go Cross price and launch:
The company has not revealed the launch date of the car but most probably it will hit the Indian market with its tremendous features in Mid-2017.
The price of the all new MUV is expected around INR 4.5- lakh for base model and it will reaches to INR 6- lakh for the Top model.
So, guys what do you think about this new MUV which is going to the perfect rival for other company’s MUV. Are you going to buy it tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter and Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;