Motorcycle maker company TVS is going to amaze its customers this festive season with its newly designed TVS Star City plus. Recently, the company has launched TVS Victor in 110 segments which are really creating a huge buzz and getting the great response from the bike lovers. Victor is really apart in the terms of design from its predecessor. Now, the company has revealed the Dual tone TVS StaR City+ in Dual tone variant. TVS Motor Company is also the 2nd largest exporter in India with exports to over 60 Countries.
Commenting on the new offering, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President, Marketing (Commuter Motorcycles, Scooter and Corporate Brand), TVS Motor Company, said, “Award-winning TVS StaR City+ has always stood for style with substance, namely power and mileage of 86 kmpl together in an unbeatable package. Celebrating this amazing combination is the New Special Edition DUAL TONE StaR City+. This Festive season we expect to see a lot of customers opting to celebrate style with substance. We look forward to welcoming them into the TVS Family.”
Dual tone TVS StaR City+ features:
- It is launched in three different colours- Black red, Black blue and Red black.
- It will retain its honeycomb-textured side panel grills with trendy rear view mirrors.
- It is equipped with black alloy wheels, a flashy tail lamp, and a black grab rail.
- It got an all new TVS chrome 3D label.
- It got the features like- features like- Automatic Headlight On (AHO) and a semi-digital instrument cluster with Eco meter and the service indicator.
Dual tone TVS StaR City+ Specifications:
- It is propelled by the same 110cc 4-stroke “Ecothrust” engine.
- It delivers the Max power of 8.4 PS @ 7,000 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 8.7 Nm @ 5,000 rpm.
- It has an impressive fuel economy of 86 km/L which is really high.
- It has the Top speed of 90 km/h.
- Front Suspension- Telescopic Oil Damped Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension- 5 Step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorber
- Length – 1980 mm
- Height – 1080 mm
- Width – 750 mm
- Ground Clearance – 172 mm
- Saddle Height – 785 mm
- Kerb Weight – 109 Kgs
Dual tone TVS StaR City+ price & rivals:
The Second largest company of Motorcycle has launched TVS StaR City+ at price of INR 50,534 (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
It will compete with other mileage bikes- Hero Passion, Bajaj Discover, Bajaj Platina, and Honda Dream series.
The company has really launched this bike for attracting bike lovers for the festive season. So, guys what do you think about Dual tone TVS StaR City+ are you guys going to buy it for this festive season, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;