India’s Manushi Chhillar has ended the 17 year’s long wait by winning the biggest beauty pageants awards ‘Miss World 2017’. The competition was held at Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China where Manushi outclassed five contestants from France, Kenya, Mexico, and England. She was presented with the crown by the previous year’s miss world Stephanie Del Valle from Puerto Rico. Here we bring you the eight unknown facts about Manushi Chhillar that you guys will be shocked to know.
Eight unknown facts about Manushi Chhillar
1) This 20-year-old Model is a medical student from Sonepat, Haryana and her dream is to become the topmost gynecologist the country. She took a gap of one year from her studies to focus on winning this biggest beauty pageants awards.
2)Manushi Chhillar became the sixth Indian to win this award. Before her India’s Aishwarya Rai (1994), Diana Haydon (1997), Yukta Mookhey (1999) and Priyanka Chopra (2000) have also won this award.
3) Manushi is a well trained Kuchipudi dancer and a poet as well.
4) Soon we might be able to see her in the entertainment world as this model has also attended the National School of Drama and performed at various stage shows.
5) Manushi Chillar was an all India CBSE topper in English in the 12th standard.
6) She also won the Beauty with a purpose competition at Miss World 2017 where she was given a project to spread awareness about menstrual hygiene. She visited more the 20 villages to spread the awareness.
7) Her Father Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar is a scientist at Defence Research and Development Centre and her mother is an associate professor at the Institution of Human behavior and Allied Science.
8) Manushi was titled Miss Photogenic while winning Miss India award.
So, Guys, that’s it for this post of Eight unknown facts about Manushi Chhillar. If you liked this post don’t forget to like and share it with your friends. Do like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also follow us on Instagram – @likelyfad
Subscribe to Likelyfad to receive all the latest updates about fashion, tech, movies and automotive in your inbox. If you want to get our content to deliver on your mobile as soon.