After the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X being leaked online, the company has silently launched the Facelift Celerio in India with prices ranging from INR 4.15 lakh to INR 5.36 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi). On offer in 12 variants including AMT and CNG models.
Stylish front grille design, elegant back door garnish and modern seat fabric design give the Celerio facelift a fresh look.
Facelift Celerio features:
- The Facelift Celerio now comes with a newly designed distinct sporty mesh grille that is topped with a stylish chrome garnish, tweaked front and rear bumpers.
- The newly designed fog lamp bezels flank the car’s sides, helping in enhancing the visual width of the car while imparting an aggressive stance.
- The Facelift Celerio features new high contrast interior with Black, Grey and Beige combination.
- Complementing greige (grey and beige) seat trims is the new abstract pattern which gives it a modern touch.
- The new high contrast interior with Black and fresher greige offers a premium look to the cabin inside.
- The dashboard gets silver accents around the centre console and the side air-con vents.
Facelift Celerio specifications:
The engine specifications of car remains same;
- It is Powered by the 1.0(998cc)- litre 3-cylinder petrol engine.
- It produces the Max Power of 67 BHP @ 6,000 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 90 Nm @ 3,500 rpm.
- It is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, with Auto Gear Shift as an option.
- The AMT is available on Vxi, Vxi (O), Zxi and Zxi (O) trim levels.
All Celerio variants are now fitted with a driver side airbag and seat belt reminder as standard. ABS and front passenger side airbag are available as an option. According to Maruti Suzuki, the Celerio facelift is the 7th model from the company to meet the pedestrian, offset and side impact regulations.
So, guys what do you think about the Facelift Celerio will it get the better response from present Celerio, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;