The American Auto maker company has unveiled it’s most appreciated star car – Ford Mustang GT Facelift. According to the reports, American Automaker company will launch its star car in India in the early 2018.The facelift version have got many visual changes in terms of features and design. Ford Mustang is really a mid range Sports car which fulfills all the desires of a true racer in a very reasonable price which he expects from high range cars. Ford Mustang was first showcased n India in the 2016, Auto Expo. From its launch day the car has got many valuable owners and now it will get more customers with the new version.
Ford Mustang GT Facelift features:
- In the terms of design 2018 Ford Mustang GT Facelift will come in the form of a new and sharper front bumper that now receives LED DRLs on either side.
- It got the all new redesigned headlamps but they have continue to its sport signature LED fitment.
- At the sides, the 2018 Ford Mustang GT Facelift features a new set of split five spoke alloy wheels.
- At the rear, it includes a re-profiled bumper with refreshed tail lights and a new spoiler.
In the interior, it got the 12- inch LCD instrument cluster that replaces the conventional twin pod setup. It will also support Apple car play & Android Auto.
Ford Mustang GT Facelift specifications:
In India, it will comes with following specifications;
- It will be powered by 5.0- litre V8 engine.
- It will be equipped by 10- speed Automatic Transmission instead of 6- speed transmission.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;