The Japanese motorbike brand Honda and Indian motorbike brand TVS both are taking Indian market very seriously. Honda is a global leader in Motorbike brand but TVS is the Indian motorbike brand which is making its name very high day by day. All the recent launched Two wheelers by TVS has created the buzz in the Indian market which is equipped with all the latest technology and features in a very reasonable price which other companies never offers. So, guys let’s compare everything on both the scooters Grazia vs Ntorq after that you decide who is the winner?
Grazia vs Ntorq Features:
- The front of the NTorq is sharply raked, with a two-tone paint scheme.
- It is equipped with a PSP-inspired digital display with a host of information.
- A first for any modern scooter in India is the engine kill switch.
- The V-shaped headlight isn’t an LED unit it does feature an LED DRL with more focused low and high beams.
- At the back striking T-shaped, LED tail light is flanked by jet exhaust-like vents which makes it sporty.
- It is equipped with fully digital instrument cluster allows riders to pair their phones via Bluetooth and also offers a smartphone app, designed for Android only.
- It has V-shaped headlight cluster gets dual LED headlamps, with clear lens indicators placed on top.
- The switchgear quality and operation of switches is decent when we compare to NTorq.
- The console only showcases a speedometer and tachometer on top.
- The second, red-backlit LCD panel displays information like time, fuel gauge, odometer and a Trip meter.
Grazia vs Ntorq specifications:
- Both the scooters are powered by a 125cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine.
- TVS NTorq’s engine is all new, the Grazia shares its engine with the Activa 125.
- The 3-valve motor on the TVS NTorq makes 9.4PS of Power and 10.5Nm of Torque.
- The Grazia produces 8.6PS of Power and 10.54Nm of Torque.
- The engine of NTorq is roughly 1PS of extra power and it is 1.3s seconds faster, with a 0-60kmph time of 7.65 seconds.
- NTorq weighing a hefty 116kg – 9kg more than the Grazia.
- The Grazia feels very familiar to the Activa 125 in terms of power delivery and takes 0-60kmph in 9.03 seconds.
- Honda Grazia weighing just 107kg which is 9kg less than NTorq.
- Both engines deliver the Mileage around 47kmpL in cities.
- The NTorq gets a 220mm petal disc at the front and a 130mm drum at the rear.
- Grazia gets a 190mm front disc and a 130mm rear drum.
Grazia vs Ntorq price:
TVS NTorq costs around INR 58,750(Ex-showroom, New Delhi) while Honda Grazia pricing starts from INR 58,132(For standard) to INR 62,505(For DLX) (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
So guys, who are the winner of the scooters between Grazia vs Ntorq according to me Its TVS NTorq cause it has more crunch in reasonable price, tell us your views in the comment box and tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;