[section label=”Brief” anchor=”Company Info”]
Hamee India is a web portal for official designer accessories for your smartphone, Smartwatches, Powerbanks, Designer Notebooks and other cool stuff. They have a wide range of products which includes licensed Marvel, Disney, Star Wars accessories for your smartphone and they also have official fashion accessories of some of the popular TV shows of all time like FRIENDS, Breaking Bad, Big Bang Theory and more.
Hamee Corp was founded in 1998 by Atsushi Higuchi and it’s Japan’s top online cell phone accessory store. Mr. Preteek Nayak who is a graduate from DU (Topper), ex-MIT Student, brought Hamee Corp in India as Hamee India Pvt Ltd and made it one of the best Smartphone accessory portal in India.
As you guys may read our impressions post for Hamme Chromtech Smartwatch, if not you can read it here
So, now it’s time for our full review, we tested this smartwatch for more than a week, and we tried all the features available in it, and I will tell you all about, what I feel about it in this review. So, Let’s get started.
Let’s start with the specs first
[section label=”Specification” anchor=”Specs”]
Hamee Chromtech Smartwatch Specs
- 1.22-inch IPS Display
- 240×204 Resolution
- MTK6261A CPU
- Bluetooth 3.0/4.0 supported
- 320mAh Battery (2.5-3 Days Standby)
- Android+iOS supported (Android Version 4.0+)
- 43.9 x 12.9 x 240mm
- Sim card supported
- Anti-Lost, Pedometer, Sleep analysis
This was the technical information, now let’s talk English.
[section label=”Design & Build” anchor=”Design”]
Hamee Chromtech Smartwatch Design and Build
The design looks and feels premium, the display is sharp and crisp, it suffers a bit when viewed in direct sunlight but otherwise it has a great display for such a low price smartwatch. The Build quality is good, the strap provided with the watch is made of high-quality rubber.
About the design, I got comments on it for not being UniSexual, the watch doesn’t look good on girls, or maybe it’s the color, other than that the design and build of the watch is great.
Let’s talk about its interface and Features a little.
[section label=”UI and Features” anchor=”UI and Features”]
Hamee Chromtech Smartwatch UI and Features
Hamee Chromtech Smartwatch has a lot of features to test, but some of the features don’t work and personally I don’t know why these features are there…don’t get me wrong, these features are cool to show off but they are not handy in day to day use. Here are some of the features.
- Phone Call: It requires a sim card to use its all the features, but if you are connected through Bluetooth, you get an option to make a call, but when you try to make a call, it shows an error.
- Bluetooth Calls: It’s a great feature, helps me accept, decline or talk to the person calling when I am unable to take out the phone. For eg- Driving (I drive safe, but sometimes it’s important to take a call)
- Notify (Requires BT Notifier app): When you are out somewhere and need your phone to call someone or find a place using maps and you get to know that you left your phone at your house, this watch can save you. It notifies the user that you are leaving your phone behind, and if you can’t remember where you left it, the watch will do that for you, just a click and your phone will ring at full volume.
- Remote Camera: One of the cool and not practical features of the Smartwatch, It allows your watch to work as a shutter for your device’s camera, you can also view, what you phone’s camera recording, through the watch screen, I found it cool, but not much useful.
- Phone Sync: The watch syncs with your phone over Bluetooth, and it will show all the notifications you have got on your phone. So you don’t have to take your phone out every time.
- Motion: The sensors in this watch are mostly accurate. While wearing the watch, when I moved my hand up to take a look at the time or any notification, 90% of the time my motion was detected and the watch lights up.
There are much more features like Alarms, Sleep tracking etc.
Now, let’s talk a bit about Battery Life.
[section label=”Battery Life” anchor=”Battery Life”]
Hamee Chromtech Smartwatch Battery Life
Previously I stated that the battery backup is a bit less, but that was my initial impressions, but now I ran through all my testing and found out that the battery backup is less, no matter what you do, it will not last you more than 8-10 hours. It has a 320mAh Removable battery, and to get there you have to open 4 tiny screws behind the watch (also you have to do that if you want to put a sim in it). And I did all of my testings without SIM card so, if you want to put a SIM card in it expect a bit less battery life from it.
Hamme Chrometech Smartwatch is available for Rs 2,799, you can buy this smartwatch and some other accessories from Hamee from the link given below.
So, that was all for this review, if you have any further question about the watch you can ask us in the comments below.
Till then, keep checking LikelyFad for more!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox. If you want our content to get delivered on your mobile as soon we post, click on the Bell icon on the bottom right of the page.
Have a Nice Day.
TIP: Check out Pros and Cons Below.
[section label=”Pros and Cons” anchor=”Pros and Cons”]