The Japanese Motorcycle brand Honda has launched Grazia in the Indian market to compete with other 125cc segment scooters. The company has put Honda Grazia Price very precisely little bit higher than Activa 125. Honda Aviator is the first 125cc segment scooter from Honda which has completely lost its glamour from the Indian market. The company launched snazzy looking Grazia to compete with Yamaha Ray ZR looks which are really equipped with funky looks. Grazia has taken the design of younger siblings, Honda Dio but has sharper and bolder looks. It has already got 1000s of bookings from happy Honda customers and delivery has started from Today.
Honda Grazia features:
- Honda Grazia is available in three variants – Standard, Standard Alloy and Deluxe.
- It got LED headlamps which are really first in the Indian market.
- It got sportier looks with chiselled body lines.
- It is equipped with all-digital instrument console, 3- step Eco speed indicator and 4-in-1 Lock with Seat opener switch.
- It also got a Semi-Digital Instrument console which shows information like Time, Fuel gauge, Odometer and Trip meter.
- It has the Unique features like- Mobile Charging, Eco Speed Indicator, Seat Opening Switch, Glove Box.
Honda Grazia specifications:
- It got the same 125cc single cylinder, 4- stroke engine which powers Honda Activa 125.
- It also gets Honda’s patented Combi Braking System (CBS).
- It produces the Max Power of 8.52 bhp @ 6,500 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 10.54 Nm @ 5,000 rpm.
- It has the Fuel tank capacity of 5.3- litre with Reserve Fuel Capacity 1- litre.
- It gives the superb Mileage of 54km/L and has the Top Speed of 85 km/h.
Honda Grazia Dimensions:
- Kerb Weight- 107 kg
- Length- 1812 mm
- Width- 697 mm
- Height- 1146 mm
- Wheelbase- 1260 mm
- Ground Clearance- 155 mm
- Seat Height- 766 mm
Honda Grazia Price & Rivals:
The company has launched Honda Grazia at the prices of INR 57,897 (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
At this price point, it will compete with Suzuki Access 125, Mahindra Gusto 125 & Yamaha Ray ZR.
So, guys what do you think about Honda Grazia Price will it beat all of its rival and win the heart of customers who don’t like the Aviator 125, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;