Honda is now ready to tackle the Indian market in the sub SUV segment. From the last 2-3 years Indian SUV segment is ruled by the Brand’s like Maruti Suzuki- Vitara Brezza, Hyundai -Creta, Mahindra -XUV 500 and many others. Now the Japanese Auto maker is going to launch its new car in the SUV segment for ruling the Indian market. The company is going to launch Honda WR-V on the 16th of March, 2017 in the Indian market.
Honda WR-V features:
- It got really Rugged looks with Roof rails.
- The dashboard will be similar to the Honda Jazz.
- Interiors will be premium and all in the Sporty black colour.
- It will be equipped with an Instrument cluster with three dials, speedometer & tachometer.
- It will get the astonishing features like:- keyless entry, push start & stop, Touch screen infotainment system, cruise control, dual airbags and even with ABS.
Honda WR-V specifications:
It will get the same engine which is in the Honda Jazz;
- It is expected that it will get 1.2- litre Petrol engine with 5- speed Manual and CVT.
- It will also get 1.5- litre Diesel engine with 6- speed manual transmission.
- It will be much heavier than Honda Jazz.
- It will give the mileage around 27km/L on Diesel while 19km/L on Petrol.
Honda WR-V price:
Honda WR-V price will be under 10 lakhs for competing with the other sub 10 lakhs cars which are doing really great.
Honda WR-V rivals:
It will compete with Hyundai i20 & Maruti Suzuki Baleno both the cars are doing very well in the Indian market.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;