Honda is a very appreciable motorbike brand for the Indian market. In the 160cc segment, Honda has Two bikes- CB Unicorn 160 & CB Hornet 160R. The company has done great work with Honda Shine 125 & Honda Activa. Both of these Two wheelers are ruling their segment. Now, let’s talk about the recently launched Honda X blade problems. Yes, problems which can change your decision towards this bike.
Honda X blade is the latest launch from the company in 160cc segment. It is based on the same engine which we have seen on the Honda Hornet. Honda Hornet got lots of happy customers and for keeping that legacy company has Re-tuned its engine with low power delivery to get high fuel economy.
In this post, we will discuss everything about the Honda X blade features, specs & prices and in last the problems which are faced by many riders. Honda X blade was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and it is a daily commuter bike.
Honda X blade features:
Table Of Contents
In terms of looks and design, it is completely different from Honda Hornet.
- It looks more like a Transformer robot because of its Front headlamp design.
- The design language of the bike is sharper with an all-LED headlamp cluster.
- It is equipped with the all-new Digital instrument cluster which enhances its beauty.
- Instrument cluster tells about(Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Fuel gauge, Twin-trip meter, Service due indicator & Gear shift indicator).
- It got a chunky grab rail, underbelly cowl, and a redesigned LED tail-lamp.
- This bike is basically for attracting youngsters and millennials.
- It is available in 5- different colour options (Silver, Red, Green metallic, Blue metallic & Black).
Honda X blade specifications:
Honda X blade comes with same Hornet engine but it is tuned Down in terms of power for getting better efficiency in fuel economy.
- It is propelled by 162.7cc, Air cooled Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, SI Engine.
- It delivers the Max power of 14.12 PS @ 8,500 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 13.9 Nm @ 6,000 rpm.
- It comes with a 5- speed gearbox which has very good gear ratio.
- It has the Fuel Tank capacity of 12- litres with 2.5- litre Reserve tank.
- The braking system is maintained by single-Disc @ Front- 276 mm and Drum brake @ Rear- 130 mm with Tubeless Tyres at both ends but it misses out on ABS.
- According to ARAI, it will deliver the mileage of about 45km/L.
Honda X blade problems:
Honda is a very well known brand for the global market, all the bikes have made an impact on the billions of hearts all over the world. These mentioned problems are based on the bikers who drive the all-new Honda X blade. So, all these Honda X blade problems can be discussed before buying new Honda X blade.
The all-new Honda X blade comes with a 276 mm Front disc ONLY. Yes, it doesn’t provide Rear disc as an option. If the company is not providing Rear Disc then how can we think about the ABS (Anti-lock braking system). While other rivals of the 160cc segment have the options of the Rear disc at least.
Engine Kill switch:
It seems that Honda has some kind of grudge against the Engine kill switch. Even in 100cc segment, many Automakers are providing engine kill switch but Honda doesn’t provide it even in its 160cc bike. It is very annoying to wind the Key again & again to switch off the engine.
The all-new Honda X blade comes with a 160cc Air cooled engine. “Seriously” all the competitors are providing at least oil cooling in 160cc engines but Honda is compensating these things by lowering the Power delivery of bikes.
Honda X blade price & rivals:
The Japanese manufacturer has launched the Honda X blade at the Price of INR 78,500 (Ex-showroom, New Delhi). Overall in this price segment, it is a very competitive bike for remainaing 160cc segment bikes.
So, guys what do you think about the all-new Honda X blade problems will it affect its market and customers which are going to buy, tell us your views in the comment box and tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;