Kawasaki is an Automaker brand which is in the Indian market since 9-10 years approximately but from that day or year the company have not made its name in the Indian market yet. The company has made its name in the Expensive Bikes but not in the Mid- range bikes. Now, for getting good response, the company is going to launch its Mid- range bike in India(Mid-2017) which is not really a Mid- range bike for Indian bike lovers because it is a 250cc engine bike -“Kawasaki Versys 250”. Versys 250 has taken its inspiration from Versys 650 with Ninja 250R and Z250 as well.
Kawasaki Versys 250 deign:
The bike has OFF-ROAD design but with eye catchy looks;
- It includes telescopic front fork 170mm suspension travel mono-shock at the rear, spoked wheels.
- 19-inch at the front and 17-inch at the rear with OFF road tyres.
- It will be available in two colour variants:- Candy Lime Green/Metallic Graphite Grey & Metallic Graphite Grey/Flat Ebony.
Kawasaki Versys 250 price & launch:
Last month company has launched new 250cc adventure tourer in Indonesia. In two trims- Versys 250 Adventure & Versys 250 Tourer whose prices starts from INR 3.12 lakh(Adventure) and INR 3.66 lakh(Tourer).
Versus 250 will hit the Indian market in mid of next year(2017).
Kawasaki Versys 250 specifications:
Versus 250 got a very Mid-range engine as compared to the other mountain bikes;
- It is powered by 249cc, 8- valve, Twin cylinder engine.
- It produces the power of 34PS and churns 21.7 Nm of Torque.
- It has 6- speed manual Transmission which is the same engine of both Ninja 250R & Z250 with a much high level of High efficiency.
Kawasaki Versys 250 rivals:
Versys 250 is going to a big rival for very well known bikes like- Royal Enfield Himalayan, Mahindra Mojo & BMW G310 GS.
So, guys what do you think about this super Off- road bikes. Tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;