‘Lamborghini’ one of the world’s number one supercar and luxurious Italian Automaker brand has really amazed everyone from the day its launch. The company has achieved another milestone by getting 8,000 happy customers. Its just three years(2014) from its launch and it really achieves the milestone very soon. Because its previous variant Gallardo took nearly 10 years in achieving a total of 14,022 units all over the world. Clearly, Lamborghini huracan has beaten the Gallardo record in so less time.
Presently, It is offered in many different versions like a coupe with AWD (all wheel drive) and RWD (rear wheel drive), Spyder with AWD and RWD, the Limited edition Avio and the most powerful Performante version. All of the 6- variants are presently on sale in India as well.
Lamborghini huracan specificstions:
- It is powered by 5.2- litre V10 engine which produces the Maximum power of 580 bhp.
- It churns the torque around 540 Nm.
- Huracan spyder produces the Max power of 610 bhp and peak Torque of 560 Nm.
- Top model can reaches from 0-100 km/h injust 2.9- seconds.
Lamborghini huracan (Performante) specifications:
Performante variant is the Top most powerful engine of Huracan family;
- It is powered by the same 5.2- litre V10 engine but it produces the Power of 640 bhp.
- It churns the Torque around 600 Nm which is very high.
The 8,000th unit of the Huracan is a Spyder variant and has been produced at the Sant’Agata Bolognese plant. It will be delivered to a customer living in the United Kingdom.
So, guys what do you think about the Huracan family if it is the most lovable car of the company, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;