LG announced their new addition to V series the LG V20 with Android Nougat in India… LG V20 offers many new features to look out for, but are they good enough….well see in this initial focus on LG V20.
LG V20 Design
LG did a great job with V20 by combining the V10 and G5. The Handset looks and feels almost like LG G5 but isn’t modular like LG G5…it is modular, though!!! You can slide open its metallic back to pop in a battery pack if you are running low on battery. You can also expand the storage via microSD.
Camera placement on the V20 also looks even and pretty good. They managed to mix up the camera bump with the design and they almost succeeded. The camera bump looks like it’s a part of the design. Nice work on that…!
Talking about the front of the handset, it has the Second screen as launched with LG V10 and this time it comes with 5MP Front camera which can take great selfie shots…They said that…well we’ll see.
- 5.7-inch display + 2.1 inch Second Screen
- Quad HD LCD Display, 513 ppi
- 2.15 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB, Expandable via MicroSD
- 16+8MP Dual Camera with OIS
- 5MP f/1.9 (Wide Angle (120°) lens)
- 3,200 mAh Removeable Battery (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Fingerprint Sensor, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2
- HD B&O Audio (Quad DAC Audio System)
- LG UX 5.0+, Android N
- 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6 mm, 173g.
LG V20 Price and Availability
The handset will go on sale exclusively on Amazon, and in offline stores across India. The device is available in 3 colour variants to choose from. LG V20 is priced at 54,99INR. It comes with a B&O headset worth ₹18,000 free as well as a complimentary SF-coated back cover. There’s also a six months screen replacement offer.
So, what do you guys think of LG V20, is it good enough. Will you buy it…if yes! Why So?…Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.