It’s been a while when LeEco released kernel sources for their devices and now we are seeing the development starting now, as we have official recoveries and some ROMs to flash and test. We currently have Resurrection Remix (VoLTE Not Working), Lineage OS Android 6.0.1 (can be a daily driver), and Lineage OS Android Nougat (Development just started) for LeEco Le2. So let’s get started!
- Make sure your phone is running 19s bootloader or above
- TWRP installed
- ROM zip and Gapps (Downloads at the end of the post)
How to Install TWRP On LeEco Le2
- Enable developer options
- Allow OEM unlock
- Power off
- Hold Volume down + Power for Fastboot mode
fastboot oem unlock-go
fastboot flash twrp.img
- Hold vol up+Power till it boots into TWRP
- Swipe to allow modifications.
How to flash Linage OS on LeEco Le2
- Boot into TWRP.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
- IMPORTANT: Do a Factory Reset. (Wipe data & cache)
- Flash LineageOS.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
The only bug in this ROM is that the IR Blaster is not working (I hope you use remotes to operate your TVs and ACs). Everything else is working fine, fingerprint scanner, VoLTE, Jio.
If everything goes right your Le2 will boot into Lineage OS, without any issues. Check out some screenshots.
Have Fun! Happy Flashing!
That’s it for now If you have any questions or error while flashing tell us in the comments. We will help you solve the issue!
Till then keep checking LikelyFad for more info!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day.