Mahindra always make Number one cars in the SUV segments for the Indian market and world as well. From Mahindra Bolero to Mahindra TUV 300 all of them have gain massive response from the critics as well as from People. Recenly, Toyota has launched its much awaited model Fortuner in the Indian market and in Mahindra there is not any car which really competes with features like Fortuner has. Now, The company has made a perfect rival for the Fortuner which is named as Mahindra Y400 which is the next version of XUV 500.
Mahindra XUV 500 is a perfect SUV in itself but now Y400 will be inspire from Ssanyong which is of LIV-2. It will be available in Four Wheel Drive system.
Mahindra Y400 features:
It will be equipped with all the latest features;
- It got the large Touch screen infotainment system with fine leather upholstery.
- Fully adjustable mood lighting and individual second row seats with reclining.
- Premium sound system with sunroof.
- It got LED head & tail lamp, chrome accents, skid plates and many more.
Mahindra Y400 specifications:
The specifications of the all new Y400 are much similar to new Toyota fortuner;
- It will be propelled by Ssanyong’s 2.2- litre Euro 6 turbo diesel engine.
- It produces the power around 181 PS and Torque around 420 Nm in the range of 1,500 rpm to 2,500 rpm.
- It will be the similar engine like Mercedes-Benz sourced 7 automatic transmission.
- It will also get 2.0 – litre GDi Petrol engine.
- It will produces the power of 225 PS and churns Torque around 350 Nm.
Mahindra Y400 price & launch:
The price is expected from INR 26 lakh to INR 30 lakh (Ex showroom).
It will hit the Indian market in the mid or end of this year (2017).
So, guys what do you think about this new Heavy Muscle SUV car from the Indian Auto maker Mahindra. Are you going to buy it, Tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;