Hyundai is taking the Indian market very seriously and making its car according to Indian car lovers and roads. After the great success of i10 & i20 now the company is making a new car of this series- “Hyundai i30”. The third generation of Hyundai i30 will be the first model of the South Korean Automaker to feature a high-performance version under the ‘N’ brand of Hyundai. Hyundai i30 show cast in the 2016 Auto-Expo in India which was really appreciated by the Critics and peoples.
Hyundai i30 Design:
- New i30 has adopted the Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language.
- It also has signature grille- Cascading grille which is a little bit similar to recently debut 2nd-generation i10(Grand i10).
- It has three-projector set up headlights also have fog lamp that inspired from Elantra.
- Have an option of 15, 16, 17-inch alloy wheels.
- The dashboard features a symmetric layout with a mounted touch screen.
- i30 comes with electronically adjustable driver seats.
- Touch screen panel available in 5-inch as well as in 8-inch.
- It provides luggage capacity o 395 litres.
Hyundai i30 Features:
Hyundai has taken the safety issue very seriously;
- i30 comes with 7-airbags including a knee airbag.
- Also features Autonomous emergency braking, Driver attention alert, Rear cross traffic alert and much more.
Hyundai i30 Specs:
- It is the first car to be equipped with 1.4-litre T-GDI turbocharged petrol engine.
- It churns about 140PS and 242Nm.
- Has both 6-speed manual & 7-speed automatic transmission.
- It has engine options 1.0-litre and 1.4-litre T-GDi petrol 3-cylinder and 1.6-litre CRDi diesel engine.
Hyundai i30 will probably launch in next year(2017). The price of i30 is expected from 8-lakh with base model to 10-lakh top model
So, guys what do you think about this new car of the ‘i’ series will it be successful as other i-series cars. Tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to follow us on all social sites.
Have a nice day;