Mercedes-Benz is a brand which is known for its Royalty & legacy. In India, a person having a Mercedes means he/she belongs to a high class. It is a brand which always remain in the heart of people when we talk about Supercars. There is a good news for all the Mercedes lovers, the company is going to launch its AMG model of Mercedes-Benz GLC coupe. The Mercedes-Benz GLC is a super model based on its previous model GLC-300. New GLC belongs to the cars of SUV segment and it is better than its previous model in terms of looks & design.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Design:
The All new GLC has astonishing design;
- It got sports seats having black MB-tex and microfiber with red stitching which looks classy.
- Multi-function steering wheel having the same colour combination.
- It got lap times which can be recorded when you are in the mood of having some lap race.
- In the black colour, the car looks very alluring.
- Running boards eases the entry and exit from the car.
- It has a quad-exhaust setup which gives a good performance.
- It has AMG branding which looks quite beautiful and it distinct new model from GLC-300.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Specification:
- It got 3-litre, V-6 engine that churns up to 520Nm of torque.
- It has 9-speed automatic transmission with all four wheel drives.
- It reaches to 100km/h in just 4.9 seconds which means it is so robust.
- It got different modes: ECO, Comfort, Sport & Sport+.
- It has sport-tuned suspension for the improvement of handling.
Mercedes-Benz GLC launch date & Rivals:
Mercdes didn’t announce the launch date of GLC43 in India but it is expected that it will come in Indian Market in the end of this year(2016) or in the starting of 2017.
It is going to face a perfect competition from BMW X4 M40i and Audi Q7.
So, guys what do you think about this powerful SUV will it decrease the market of other Rival SUV’s, tell us your views in the comment box and follow us on all social sites and stay update to technology.
Have a nice day;