Nissan X -trail Hybrid SUV will be available in India in 2017
The Japanese top rated Auto maker company Nissan introduced its Hybrid SUV X -trail in India in the Auto- Expo 2016 earlier this year. From the day of showcased of Nissan X -trail whenever there is talk about SUV launch X -trail is always creating buzz in the minds of critics as well as in the people’s mind. Now, all the buzz has been over after the announcement of International Business Times, India that Nissan X -trail will launch in India but with little bit patience in April,2017.
Nissan Motor India Managing Director Arun Malhotra, speaking on the sidelines of inauguration of the company’s new dealership in Bengaluru, has confirmed that Nissan would bring the hybrid SUV to the Indian market.
The company has already started testing the New Nissan X -trail on the Indian roads.
Nissan X -trail features:
- It is based on the Common Module Family ( CMF) platform architecture which is developed by the coordination of Nissan & Renault itself.
- India is the fourth country which is going to get the X -trail.
Length – 4,640mm
Width – 1,820mm
Height – 1,715mm
Wheelbase – 2,705mm
Nissan X -trail specifications:
- It will be powered by a petrol and a electric hybrid engine.
- It will be propelled by a 2.0 -litre MR20DD petrol engine.
- It will churn up to 179bhp and will be mated to Xtronic CVT transmission.
Nissan X -trail price an safety features:
The price of Nissan Hybrid Suv is expected between INR 30- lakh to 40- lakh.
when we talk about the safety features Nissan is a company which always assure the safety of their happy customers. They are providing many features like electric parking brake system, rear defogger and active front head rests. While the braking work will be handelled by the assistance programs like ABS with EBD along with electronic stability program.
Have a nice day;