Bajaj Platina is one of the most sold and appreciated bike 100cc segment. Now, the company has done many changes in the bike. The company main focus is on the Comfort of the bike with Platina Comfortec. All the 100cc bikes are mainly for Good Mileage but all of them has very low comfort level which was a major issue from the beginning of 100cc segment but finally, Bajaj has solved it very precisely.
The company has really shown their work in every Advertisements platform from TV to Internet. The company has tested Platina Comfortec in all the Comfort level test and the company has pulled it to the Next level rather than other 100cc segment bikes.
Bajaj Platina Comfortec Features:
- It is equipped with 28% longer Superior Front Suspension which is really good for comfort.
- The company claims that bike will reduce the Jerk Percentage up to 20%.
- Rear SNS suspension is 22% longer providing better performance on bad rocks.
- All new Platina Comfortec is now equipped with LED DRLs light which enhances its beauty.
Bajaj Platina Comfortec Specifications:
- It is powered by 102cc 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air-Cooled, 2-valve, DTS-I with ExhausTECengine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 8.2 ps @ 7,500 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 8.6 Nm @ 5,000 rpm.
- It gives the superb mileage of 99.1- km/litre (According to ARAI).
- It has the Top speed of 90 km/h.
|Bajaj Platina ComforTec||Hero HF Deluxe||TVS Sport||Hero Splendor Plus||Platina Advantage|
|DTS-i||Single Spark||Single Spark||Single Spark||Modern Twin Spark technology|
|Standard||Optional||Optional||Optional||Convenience should not be an option|
|Double Spring SNS Suspension||Single Spring||Single Spring||Single Spring||More comfortable, more durable|
|3.00 inch||2.75 inch||3.00 inch||2.75 inch||Best-in-class road grip|
|1255 mm||1235 mm||1236 mm||1230 mm||Longest, to keep you safe & comfortable|
|90 km/h||87 km/h||NA||87 km/h||Speed, when you need it|
|200 mm||165 mm||170 mm||159 mm||Road bumps are not a problem|
Above table clearly, shows its level of comfort is better than its competitor 100cc bikes.
Bajaj Platina Comfortec price & rivals:
The company has launched the all-new Comfortec at the starting price of INR 43,541(Ex-showroom).
The biggest rivals of the bike are Hero Splendor Plus, TVS Sport and Hero HF Deluxe which are the same 100cc segment.
So, guys what do you think about Bajaj Platina Comfortec which now more comfortable and has really nice price point, If anyone of you are willing to buy this, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;