The Japanese Motorcycle maker brand Suzuki has amazed the Indian market with its Mid-range sports bike Gixxer. There is no doubt that the appealing and masculine looks of Gixxer have won the lots of Sports bike lovers. There were lots of rumor about the bike for ABS variant since its launch. After the long period, the company has finally launched its ABS variant in the Indian market. The Suzuki Gixxer ABS price has made it one of the cheapest Mid- range sports bike. The company has also launched its Fuel Injection variant.
Suzuki Gixxer ABS features:
- Fuel Injection variant also gets a clear lens LED tail lamp.
- Design of the Gixxer remains same.
- It got the Double disc brake which enhances its beauty and braking performance.
Suzuki Gixxer ABS specifications:
- It is propelled by 160(154.9)cc 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, Single Cylinder, Air -Cooled Engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 14.59 bhp @ 8,000 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 14 Nm @ 6000 rpm.
- It is mated to a 5- speed gearbox
- It takes only 5.21- seconds in reaching from 0- 60km/h and has the Top speed of 127 km/h.
- It has the Fuel capacity of around 12- litre which is Perfect for Touring.
- It gives the Superb mileage of 50km/L*(according to ARAI) while the Fuel Injection variant returned a stunning 62.47kmpl on the highway.
Suzuki Gixxer ABS Dimensions:
- Length – 2050 mm
- Height – 1035 mm
- Width – 785 mm
- Ground Clearance – 160 mm
- Saddle Height – 780 mm
- Kerb Weight – 139 kg
Suzuki Gixxer ABS price & rivals:
Suzuki Gixxer ABS price in India is INR- 95,499 (Ex- showroom, New Delhi).The company has launched the bike at very reasonable price.
In this price segment, it will compete with Yamaha FZ, TVS Apache 160 rtr, Honda CB Hornet and remaining 150cc bikes.
So, guys what do you think about the Suzuki Gixxer ABS price will it beat its rivals and are you guys willing to buy anyone of these, tell us your views in the comment box, don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;