Suzuki Motorcycle is all set to launch the 150cc bike in cruiser segment which will directly compete with most loved and sold India’s cruiser bike Bajaj Avenger 150. Suzuki Intruder 150 is expected to be about 25 % costlier looking at the specifications it will come with. The new, small-capacity cruiser will be built at Suzuki’s two-wheeler manufacturing facility in Manesar, Haryana. It may also be exported to neighbouring countries. Suzuki has already begun exporting the Gixxer 150 to its home market of Japan.
Suzuki Intruder 150 features:
- It gets LED headlamp and tail lamp while tank measures 14- litres but looks quite substantial as Suzuki has added cowls to its design.
- It has muscular look with big headlamps and twins exhaust canisters which enhance its beauty.
- It gets the disc brakes on both wheels with single channel ABS.
- The wheels are alloy units and are 17 inches.
Suzuki Intruder 150 specifications:
- It is powered by the same 160cc engine which runs Gixxer but it has been tuned Up for better performance.
- It delivers the Max Power of 14.8 PS @ 8,000 rpm (up from 14 PS).
- It churns the Peak Torque around 14 Nm at 6,000 rpm.
- It will be mated to a 5-speed transmission same gearbox as on the Suzuki Gixxer.
- It is expected that Intruder will deliver the Mileage of 40-45km/L in City while 45-50km/L on the Highway.
- It will get the Top speed of 110-115km/h which is slightly less than Gixxer because of the heavyweight body.
Suzuki Intruder 150 Dimensions:
- Length- 2,130mm
- Width- 805mm
- Height- 1,095mm
- Wheelbase- 1,405mm
- Ground Clearance- 170mm
- Seat Height- 740mm
- Curb Weight- 148 kilograms
- Fuel Tank- 14 litres
Suzuki Intruder 150 rivals & price:
It will directly compete with Bajaj Avenger 150 and UM motorcycles. It will be priced around 70-80 Thousand (Ex-showroom).
So, guys what do you think about Suzuki Intruder 150 will it beat Bajaj Avenger 150 market and win the hearts of Cruiser lovers, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day