Are you guys bored of watching same age-old concept of interviews and Chat shows where we always get see a Bollywood star promoting his or her film? But today we bring you a new content rich coffee show ‘Talk Shop’ that will surely redefine your definition of chat shows.
Talk Shop is made under India Film Project the Asia’s largest film-making challenge, with a community of 6 lac film-makers across the globe. This new initiative is an aim to highlight not the heroes, but the hero-makers of our country. In a country celebrating cinema, where we praise our movie stars, much has not been said about the person who puts in his sweat to make a film happen.
The show is aired on the Youtube, therefore, it has eliminated the time-related problems that we face on other such shows. Some other appreciable features of this show are following:
- The Web-Shows caters to the audience at his/her choice of time
- The age old PrimeTime slot issue getting vanished naturally & gradually
- FB & Whatsapp making people Video Savvy
- The data availability, no more being a big issue
- The audience’s acceptance to alternate platforms, and
- The positive change that Indian entertainment industry is going through, we have come up with our own show.
Every Friday at 4 pm one cool & curious conversation over a coffee will be aired. The first episode that featured Raees fame National award winning director Rahul Dholakia has got a tremendous response and now the second episodes feature the famous ‘Udta Punjab’ director Abhishek Chaubey.
Watch the teaser of this upcoming episode below;
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day.