India is a market which is always known for car lovers. There is exceptionally any car which we can’t find in the Indian market and is available in the world. From the luxurious brands like- Rolls Royce, Bentley, Audi and even the mid range car brands like- Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata, Mahindra etc. All of these brands we can see on the Indian roads and here is the list of 2017 Top Five best selling cars. The list is the combination of SUVs, Hatchback, Sedan and many more.
Five best selling cars(Maruti Brezza):
- Brezza is powered by 1.3- litre Diesel engine with 5-speed manual transmission.
- It produces the Max Power of 88.5bhp @ 4,000rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 200 Nm @ 1,750rpm.
- It takes 12.36- seconds in reaching from 0- 100km/h and has the Top speed of 172 km/h.
- It gives the superb mileage of 22km in city and 24km on the highway.
Brezza price: 7.37- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi)
Five best selling cars(Hyundai Creta):
- It is available in both Petrol and Diesel variant.
- Petrol engine is powered by 1.6-litre 16V VTVT Engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 121.3 bhp @ 6,400rpm and churns the Peak Torque around 151 Nm @ 4,850 rpm.
- The diesel engine is powered by 1.4-litre 16V U2 CRDi Engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 88.7 bhp @ 4,000 rpm and churns the Peak Torque around 219.7 Nm @ 1,500-2,750 rpm.
Creta price: 8.92- lakh (Ex- showroom, New Delhi)
Five best selling cars(Maruti Baleno):
- It is powered by 1.3- litre DDiS diesel engine which delivers 74 bhp @ 4,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 190 Nm @ 2,000 rpm.
- It is also powered by 1.2- litre VVT engine which delivers 83.1 bhp @ 6,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 115 Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
- It is available in both Manual & Automatic Transmission.
Baleno price: 5.26- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi)
Five best selling cars(Tata Tigor):
- It is powered by 1.2- litre (1,199cc) three cylinder Revotron engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 85 ps and churns the Torque around 114 Nm.
- It is available in both Petrol & Diesel variant with 5- speed Manual Transmission.
- Automatic Transmission is available in Only the Petrol.
- Tiago delivers 23.84 km/litre in Petrol & 27.28 km/litre in Diesel.
Tata Tigor price: 3.22- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi)
Five best selling cars(Renault Kwid):
- It is powered by 1.0- litre, 3- cylinder Petrol engine.
- It got the Automatic Transmission.
- It delivers the Mileage of 25km/litre* (Petrol).
- It’s price ranges from INR 2.65- lakh to 4.57- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
So, guys what do you think about the list Five best selling cars do you have any more car to add let us know in the comment box and if you are willing to buy anyone of these or already tell us, don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;