Triumph Street Triple S- combination of Power & Technology
The Triumph Street Triple S is one of the best selling middle weight naked performance bike in the world. With 2017 looks it will surely get more happy customers because it really got very sporty sound. Triumph get very sharp cornering technique which enhances its reflexes at the corners and don’t even produce any kind of problem in riding.
Triumph Street Triple S Features:
- 2017 Street Triple S got slightly bigger headlamps, a compact Tail section, redesigned mufflers with Alloys.
- The new Street Triple S has losses 2Kg of weight but 10mm higher in Height.
- Braking system is govern by Nissin 310mm discs with 2 calipers at the Front and a single 220mm Brembo discs at the Rear.
- It also features ride by wire throttle, a semi-digital speedometer, switchable controls, Two riding modes- Rain & Road with ABS.
Triumph Street Triple S Specifications:
- It got the engine from the Daytona 675R which is 765 cc, inline 3- cylinder.
- The 2017 Street Triple S produces the Power of 113 PS which was 79 PS earlier.
- It churns the Max Torque around 73 Nm which was 57 Nm earlier.
- It got the 6- speed Gearbox.
Triumph Street Triple S price & rivals:
It is launched in the Indian market at the 8.5- lakh (Ex-showroom, DELHI).
It will definitely be the rival for the bikes like:- Ducati Monster 821, Kawasaki Z900, Kawasaki Ninja 650 and future upcoming MV Agusta Brutale 800.
So, guys what do you think about the 2017 Triumph street Triple S will it beat its rivals and win the hearts of million bike lovers, tell us your views in the comment box if you are willing to buy it and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;