TVS is really making its name higher and higher with its aesthetic and high performance bikes. Recently, the company has launched its Apache RTR200 4V in the Indian market which is smashing the market with its features, design and performance. Now, the company is getting for another super bike TVS Akula 310. The company showcased the bike in the Auto Expo, Delhi. The bike has really created a huge buzz since from that time in the hearts of critics as well as in super bike lovers. Recently, all the Rival Motor bike companies has launched its many fascinating bikes in the Indian market like:- Yamaha- R15 V3, FZ 25, Honda has launched its bikes in BS- 4 variant. Now, its time for the Super bike by TVS like brand.
A report in News18 says the launch will only take place in mid-2017.
TVS Akula 310 features:
The bike will get the features like:- USD forks, Stiff space frame chassis, Lightweight carbon-Fiber bodywork, Digital speedometer, On-board gyro cameras and a Steering damper.
TVS Akula 310 specifications:
- It will be powered by 310 cc with 6- speed gearbox engine same engine which powers BMW G 310R.
- It will produce the power of 32 bhp and will churn the Torque around 28 Nm.
- The engine will breathe through a forced air fed air box to give the engine a high rev peak capability.
Tvs Akula 310 rivals, launch & price:
- The bike burn the Indian market in the Mid- 2017 in many different aesthetic colours.
- It will compete with the Bikes like recently launched Bajaj Dominor, KTM 390 and many more.
- It will be priced in between INR 1.80- lakh to 2.0- lakh (Ex- showroom) Expected.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;