Indian Motorcycle maker brand has very high glory and demand in it’s Apache series. From Apache Rtr 160 to Apache 200 4V all of them made massive changes in it’s segments. In the Delhi Auto Expo 2016, company first showcased TVS Apache RR 310. The Apache RR 310 has been in development for over two years now. It was first named as Akula 310 but later it changed to Apache RR 310. The company has jointly worked with BMW Motor brand to design and manufacture the bike in the country. TVS apache 310 features offered by the company are totally of premium class which we get in Expensive bikes.
TVS says ,” the wheelbase is not long but the tilting back of the engine allows the cast aluminium swingarm to be longer. Between that, the grippy Michelin tyres and the superb suspension tune, the motorcycle is neutral and responds very fast to inputs”.
TVS apache 310 features:
- The company has launched Apache RR310 in Red and Black colour options.
- It is equipped with Bi-LED Projector headlamps along with DRLs.
- The vertically designed instrument cluster looks unique and comes with a lap-timer.
- Each and every panel, metal form or aggregate seems to have been finished with the utmost care. Even the smallest of mold edges seem to have been eliminated.
TVS apache 310 specifications:
It is propelled by the same engine which powers BMW G310R. The company has borrowed the engine and design is also made by BMW because of collaboration between them.
- It is powered by 310cc single cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine.
- It delivers the Max Power of 34 PS @ 9,500 rpm.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 28 Nm @ 7,500 rpm.
- It also gets upside down suspension at the front made by Kayaba, and a single monoshock at the rear which is gas charged and adjustable
- It got the Dual channel ABS along with single 300mm front petal disc and 240mm rear disc at rear.
- It got the 6- speed Gear box with 11- litres of Fuel tank.
- It takes only 2.93- seconds in reaching from 0- 60km/h and the Top speed of 165 km/h while BMW G310 has Top speed of 145 km/h. It is because of aerodynamics in the bike.
TVS apache 310 price and rivals:
The company has launched the TVS apache 310 at the price tag of INR 2.05- lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
In this price point it will not directly compete with any bike but Benelli 302R, KTM RC 390, and the upcoming Honda CBR250R.
So, guys what do you think about TVS apache 310 features and price tag, tell us your views in the comment box and don’t forget to tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;