Kangana Ranaut is the controversy queen of Bollywood. The actress has brutally lashed out some of the established and prominent names like Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan, and his father Rakesh Roshan in interviews on Rajat Sharma’s show Aap Ki Adalat. Kangna Ranaut is well known for her bold statements but there are some other things that you should check out. Here are some unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut, Have a look.
Unknown Facts About Kangana Ranaut
1. Kangana once revealed that as a child she used to be very lazy and hated taking baths.
Well, that’s normal behavior, most people are like that.
2. Her ‘Women of the Year’ award was initially awarded to Actress Priyanka Chopra.
But she got that instead of her. because Piriyanks was busy in shooting for her show ‘Quantico’.
3. Kangana Ranaut is not her Real Name. The Real Name is ‘Kangana Amardeep Ranaut’. And her nickname is Arshad.
4. She Never Worked with a Khan!
In her career span over 10 years the actress is yet to work with any Khan of Bollywood. Well, That’s a choice or a coincidence …. only she knows.
5. She Doesn’t Like To Watch Movies!
Till now she has watched only 10 movies. When asked about it she said, “I like reading books for hours rather than watching movies”.
6. Kangana has spent 48 crores on her House to make it a Production House
With all her recent films underperforming, it’s a very bold and risky decision as filmmaking is a high-risk game and she has spent a huge amount on it. Also, this coronavirus crisis has taken a big toll on the overall performance of the Industry.
7. She was one of the Youngest Girl to Win National Awards
Kangna Ranaut was one of the youngest recipients of prestigious National Awards when she won it at the age of 22.
8. Her parents were not much supportive of her career choice
Her parents were against her choice of acting as a career and she was even thrown out of her house for that.
9. In 2007, she filed a police complaint against Aditya Pancholi.
Kangana complained that Pancholi assaulted her. Pancholi said that the two had an affair.
she said in an interview,
“When this man who used to be my father’s age, he hit me so hard that my head was…I fell on my head on the floor and it started to bleed. I must have been 17 or something. I picked up my sandal and I hit his head hard and it started to bleed as well.”
10. In 2016, Kangana accused Hrithik Roshan of trying to cover up their Affair.
Kangana and Hrithik were in a relationship, but Hrithik was afraid of coming clean to the public, as he was still married to Sussanne.
He didn’t want to marry her, back then, because he had a duty to his family. She also said that this was the reason why she didn’t want to do Krrish 3.
11. Her Younger Sister Rangoli Ranaut is an Acid Attack Survivor.
She had to undergo 54 surgeries after the guy whose proposal she refused threw one-liter acid on her face.
12. Kangana Ranaut is also a skilled Basketball player.
13. She was also the co-writer of the dialogues in ‘Queen’, which released in 2014.
She went to continue her scriptwriting course in New York, but she had to leave it halfway because she had to return to India to Promote her Movie ‘Queen’.
14. Before making it big in the Film industry Kangana wanted to pursue her career in the medical field.
but she did not appear for AIPMT, just because she failed in a Chemistry unit test in Class 12.
15. Kangana is only the third actress in the history of Indian cinema to win two back-to-back Best Actress National Awards.
16. Peta listed Kangana as “India’s hottest vegetarian” in 2013.
So, guys, these were some of the unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut I hope you guys liked it, if yes then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also follow us on Instagram – @likelyfad
Subscribe to Likelyfad to receive all the latest updates about fashion, tech, movies and automotive in your inbox. If you want to get our content to deliver on your mobile as soon as we post, click on the bell icon on the bottom right of the page.