Kangana Ranaut the controversy queen of Bollywood is once again in headlines. The actress has brutally lashed out some of the established and prominent names like Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan and his father Rakesh Roshan in a recent interview on Rajat Sharma’s show Aap Ki Adalat. Kangna Ranaut is well known for her bold statements but do you know these unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut? Have a look.
Unknown Facts About Kangana Ranaut
- Kangana once revealed that as a child she used to be very lazy and hated taking bath.
- Her ‘Women of the Year’ award was initially awarded to Actress Priyanka Chopra.
- In her career span over 10 years the actress is yet to work with any Khan of Bollywood. But according to a recent report finally, she will be seen opposite Shahrukh Khan in his much-awaited film ‘Dwarf’.
- Kangna Ranaut was one of the youngest recipients of prestigious National Awards when she won it at the age of 22.
- Her parents were against her choice of acting as a career and she was even thrown out of her house for that.
- Her younger sister Rangoli Ranaut is an acid survivor.
- Kangan Ranaut is also a skilled Basket ball player.
- Before making it big in Film industry Kangana wanted to pursue her career in the mediacal field.
- Peta listed Kangana as “India’s hottest vegetarian” in 2013.
So, guys, these were some of the unknown facts about Kangana Ranaut I hope you guys liked it, if yes then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also follow us on Instagram – @likelyfad
Subscribe to Likelyfad to receive all the latest updates about fashion, tech, movies and automotive in your inbox. If you want to get our content to deliver on your mobile as soon as we post, click on the bell icon on the bottom right of the page.